Sunday, April 10, 2011

Whole30 Update 3; "Can this be a whole21?"


                I’m tired, this was a hard week. I did a lot of fasting, and then I ate a lot of fruit. I hate how I go through extremes sometimes. As a result there aren’t as many tasty meal photos this week.  I’m wondering if the whole30 is a good program because it does seem to create extremes for me. Moderation is what I really need to strive for, and although I like how clean the Whole30 program is, I'm getting tired of avoiding butter, stevia, and yogurt. 

 An entire can of wild salmon on lots of green stuff, with my favorite balsamic dressing

Chicken "taco" salad, grilled chicken, avocado, lettuce and tons of salsa

Kind of sad that those are the only pictures I took, I roasted a chicken tonight and it was excellent but I roasted it upside down and my father kind of attacked it, so not a good picture opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment